Easy Cheese Danish
Easy to make cheese danish dessert drizzled with a sweet icing to give it the perfect taste! They're delicious and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls or seamless dough
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from chocolatechocolateandmore.com
Stir together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
Remove crescent dough from packaging. Do not unroll. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough into 8 sections, about 3/4 inch thick. Place dough sections on a parchment lined or lightly greased baking sheet. Create an indentation in the center of each dough section for your cream cheese mixture. I use the bottom of a shot glass, lightly floured.
Place 1 rounded tablespoon of cream cheese mixture onto each dough section. A small cookie scoop works perfectly.
Bake in a preheated 375°F oven for 14 to 17 minutes, until dough is golden brown.
While danishes are baking, create your icing. Combine powdered sugar and milk until completely smooth. Drizzle over warm danishes.
You'll also love
- Coconut Loaf Cake 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- No Bake Mango Cheese Cake 4.2/5 (36 Votes)
- Mighty Marshmallow Crescent Puffs 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes in Muffin Pan 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Apple Pie Monkey Bread 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Baked Doughnuts, from King Arthur... 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Mom's Danish Kringle 4.2/5 (26 Votes)