Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Pie
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, divided,
- 1 egg
- 1 chocolate pie crust
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry preserves
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
1. In a small mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice. Add egg. Beat in until just combined.
2. Pour half of cream cheese mixture into crust. In a small bowl combine preserves and remaining lemon juice. Spoon half of preserves mixture over cream cheese mixture in crust.
3. Top with remaining cream cheese mixture and remaining preserves mixture. Use knife or narrow spatula to swirl preserves into cream cheese mixture.
4. Bake at 300 F for 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
5. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
*Note: soften cream cheese in a microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.