Carrot and Apple Casserole
Great veggie dish for turkey dinner.
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots, cut in rounds
- 2 diced apples
- 1/8 cup minced onion
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 4 slices lemon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In covered casserole, combine carrots, apples, onion, brown sugar and salt. Mix well.
Add water and dot with butter. Top with lemon slices.
Cover and bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
You'll also love
- Turkey Stuffing Divan 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin Stuffed with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salad: Grilled Peach with Balsamic... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Roasted Baby Boomer Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cabbage Rolls II 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fruit Salad with Strawberry... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mini Apple Pies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cukes and Carrots 0/5 (0 Votes)