Houston’s Artichoke Spinach Dip
- 1 (6.25 oz) Jar Marinated Artichokes (drained)
- 1 (10 oz.) Package Frozen Chopped Spinach (thawed and drained very well)
- 1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/3 C. Freshly Grated Romano Cheese
- 1/4 C. Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 C. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 C. Cream or Half and Half
- 1/2 C. Sour Cream
Adapted from copykat.com
1. In food processor blend artichokes, Romano cheese, garlic and parmesan cheese for about 1 – 1 1/2 minutes. Artichokes and cheeses should be minced, but should not be pasty.
2. In a mixing bowl add drained spinach, cream, sour cream, mozzarella, stir well.
3. Spoon into mixing bowl mixture from food processor. Blend all ingredients. Mixture should have a medium thick consistency.
4. Spray an oven proof shallow serving dish.
5. Pour artichoke mixture into baking dish and bake for 20 – 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Artichoke dip should be a little bubbly and cheese melted through.
6. Remove from oven and serve with your favorite heated tortilla chips, sour cream and salsa and enjoy.