Baked Flounder Fillets in Lemon-Soy Vinaigrette
This recipe can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
- two * two 6-ounce flounder fillets
- 1 * 1 garlic clove
- 2 * 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 * 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 * 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 * 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 * 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange fillets in a ceramic or glass baking dish just large enough to hold them in one layer. Mince garlic and in a small bowl combine with lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Whisk in oil until emulsified and pour vinaigrette over fish.
Bake fish in middle of oven until just cooked through and no longer translucent, 5 to 7 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crab Stuffed Flounder 3.9/5 (167 Votes)
- Blackened Flounder 3.8/5 (225 Votes)
- Black Angus Cheesy Garlic Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan Seared Trout with Mint... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Boston Market Butternut Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Black Cherry Sherry Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Cauliflower Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooked Orange Pork Roast Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)