Courtesy of P.F. Chang's, and slightly altered by yours truly.
- 2 English Cucumber (or whatever)
- 3 T Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 1/2 T Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1/2 T Hot Chile Sesame Oil
- Toasted Sesame Seeds (to taste)
- 1 1/2 T White Vinegar
Cooking time 7mins
1. Wash your cucumber of choice. With your vegetable peeler, peel strips off the cucumber, being sure to leave some of the skin.
2. Slice cucumber into mouth sized pieces. Place cut cucumber into a bowl.
3. In a small measuring cup or bowl combine soy sauce, toasted sesame oil, chile sesame oil, and vinegar.
4. Toss cucumber with the sauce. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds to taste.