- 1 9" pie shell, baked
- 4 cups blueberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water + 1/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons flour
Take 1 cup of the blueberries and put in small pan along with 1 cup of sugar and ¾ cup of water…boil until well cooked
In a separate bowl, make a paste from 4 tablespoons of flour and ¼ cup of water.
Once the paste is made add it to the blueberries cooking in the pan…continue to cook until the mixture thickens.
Once the mixture thickens, allow it to cool for a little while.
Take the remaining 3 cups of fresh blueberries and put them in a bowl. Pour the cooked berry mixture over the fresh berries and stir gently until berries are covered.
Pour into the baked pie shell. Refrigerate until cold.
Serve with Cool Whip or vanilla ice cream.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Raspberry Beignets with Vanilla... 4.6/5 (187 Votes)