Key Lime Pie in five minutes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (4-serving size) sugar-free lime-flavor gelatin
- 2 containers (6 oz.) fat-free key lime pie yogurt
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust
1. In microwave-safe measuring cup heat water on high (100% power) for 45 seconds to 1 1/2 minutes or until boiling. Whisk in gelatin until dissolved.
2. In large bowl whisk together gelatin mixture and yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
3. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.