Crispy Garlic Eggplant Fries
The healthy version of fries.
- 1 Eggplant
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- 4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
Adapted from amandakbythebay.blogspot.com
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, and coat a cookie sheet with a bit of olive oil.
Slice eggplant in half length-wise. Cut in half width wise, and cut the quarters into wedges.
Beat eggs, and place flour and Panko bread crumbs into two separate containers. Add the garlic powder, salt and pepper to the Panko.
Coat the eggplant slices in flour, then coat with egg. Shake off the excess, and cover completely in the Panko/garlic powder mixture. Place onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle on more salt and pepper.
Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool slightly, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Orange Resolution Smoothies 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- 30-Minute Monday- Crunchy Baked Cod 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Zesty Lemon Curd Recipe photo by... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes Recipe 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Cherry Tomato Caprese Salad 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- HG's Garlic-Parm Sweet Faux-tato... 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Mini Eggplant Pizzettes 4.8/5 (4 Votes)