Mexibbean Grilled Pork Tenderloin
This low-fat recipe for Mexibbean Grilled Pork Tenderloin has a Mexican flavor made from a rub with a blend of chili powder, cumin and other Latin spices. Marinated in lime juice, garlic and olive oil this can be grilled indoors or outside. As a garnish, serve with my recipe for Pineapple-Mango Salsa.
Healthy and Delish!
- MEXICAN SPICE BLEND:
- 1 pork tenderloin
- Olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- Juice from 1 to 2 fresh limes
- Lime zest, optional
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons cayenne
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from foodiewife-kitchen.blogspot.com
Rub Mexican seasoning blend, generously, over pork tenderloin.
Pour enough olive oil to evenly coat a small dish. Add garlic, lime juice (and optional lime zest) and whisk together.
Marinate the pork tenderloin for 30 minutes in the lime mixture. You can use this with chicken or shrimp.
Grill until done to your liking (we grill to an internal temperature of 160°F).
Remove from the grill and cover with foil. Allow to rest for 10 minutes, before slicing.
Serve with Pineapple-Mango Salsa and black beans.
You'll also love
- Pear Coffee Cake with Ginger Pecan... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Vegetarian Mandarin Orange Lo Mein... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Enchiladas 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Lemon Sugar Cookies 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Shrimp Scampi 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Roast 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Jello Sour Cream Fruit Salad 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Valentine's Day Brownie Pizza 4.3/5 (21 Votes)