Easter Jell-O Deviled Egg Treat
This is a fun, creative twist to deviled eggs that you can have your kids make. A great Easter party pleaser dessert!
- 3 packages Jell-O, in different colors
- Whipped cream
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Prepare Jello mixture accordingly to the instructions provided in the package.
Pour the Jello mixture in a deviled egg holder and put in the fridge.
When the Jello is set, put whipped cream on the "eggs".
You'll also love
- Thai Fried Rice Noodles with... 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Cookie Pizza 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken, Spinach & Mushroom... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Crispy Sea Salt & Vinegar... 4.3/5 (24 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Poppy Seed Scones 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Jello Salad 4.1/5 (36 Votes)
- Hard-Boiled Eggs in an 8-Quart... 3.4/5 (7 Votes)