Easter Jell-O Deviled Egg Treat
This is a fun, creative twist to deviled eggs that you can have your kids make. A great Easter party pleaser dessert!
- 3 packages Jell-O, in different colors
- Whipped cream
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Prepare Jello mixture accordingly to the instructions provided in the package.
Pour the Jello mixture in a deviled egg holder and put in the fridge.
When the Jello is set, put whipped cream on the "eggs".
You'll also love
- Asian Short Ribs Pressure Cooker... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Caramel-Macchiato Tiramisu Parfaits 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Spider Web Munch 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Spicy Southwest-Style Louis Kemp... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheesy Broccoli & Rice Casserole 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Philadelphia 3-Step Cheesecake 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Easy Easter Hard Boiled Eggs 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Easter Egg Dye 4.4/5 (14 Votes)