Frozen Strawberry Cupcakes
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 3 1/2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 12 medium strawberries, pureed
- 1/2 medium ripe banana, pureed
Adapted from gofitcoach.com
Place 12 silicone baking cups on a baking sheet. Set aside.
Combine yogurt and honey in a medium bowl; mix well.
Place 3 Tbsp. yogurt mixture in each baking cup.
Top evenly with strawberries.
Freeze for 4 hours, or until firm.
Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: You can make this recipe using silicone baking cups, a silicone muffin pan, or a regular muffin pan. When using the regular muffin pan, to remove cupcakes, dip the bottom of the pan in hot water for 20 seconds.
You'll also love
- Milk Braised Pork with Cheesy Grits 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Hot Corn Chili Dip 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- BAKED COD WITH MUSHROOMS 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Irish Nachos with Guacamole 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Stuffed Banana Peppers 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Raspberry Lemon Jello Salad/Dessert 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Raspberry Custard pie 4.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Scones, Strawberry 4.7/5 (15 Votes)