Cranberry Chicken Salad
- 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- ground black pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1. In a medioum bowl, mix together mayonnaise with
paprika and seasoned salt.
2. Blend in dried cranberries, celery, onion and nuts.
3. Add chopped chiken and mix well.
4. Season with ground pepper and chill for 1 hour.