Ginger Teriyaki Shrimp with Soba
- 3 1" bundles soba noodles about 270 g
- 6 fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 425 g baby spinach, about 9 cups
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp dark sesame oil
- 4 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 454 g pkg frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and patted dry
- toasted sesame seeds
Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling water following package directions but omitting salt, until al dente, about 4 min. Add mushrooms during the last minute of cooking. Before draining, stir in spinach then drain immediately. Rinse well under cold running water. Then drain very well.
Whisk teriyaki with vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in a large bowl. Add soba mixture and shrimp. Stir until well coated. Serve at room temperature with a sprinkle of toated sesame seeds.