WW Beef Enchiladas
I love anything Weight Watchers. 8 Points plus per serving. 2 enchiladas per serving.
- 1/2 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups thick, chunky salsa, divided
- 1 cup shredded 2% sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tbsp Italian salad dressing
- 8 (6 inch) uncooked corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Brown meat with peppers in a large non stick skillet. Stir in 1 cup of the salsa; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese.
Spread 1/4 cup of the remaining salsa onto the bottom of a 13 by 9 inch baking dish. Brush dressing lightly over both sides of tortillas. Stack up 4 tortillas; wrap in waxed paper. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds or until just warm. Spoon 1/3 cup of meat mixture down center of each tortilla and roll up. Place seam sides down over salsa in dish.
Repeat. Top with remaining salsa and cover.
Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese. Bake uncovered another 2 to 3 minutes or until melted. Top with cilantro.