Warm Christmas Punch
Red-hot candies add rich color and spiciness to this festive punch, and the cranberry juice gives it a little tang. Our children always request it for our December 25th brunch.
1 cup equals 161 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice
- 5 cans (6 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup red-hot candies
- 1 cinnamon stick (3-1/2 inches)
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 8mins
In a 3 quart slow cooker, combine juices, red-hots and cinnamon stick. Cover and cook on low for 2-5 hours.
Discard cinnamon stick before serving.
Use additional cinnamon sticks as stirrers if desired.
You'll also love
- Delicious Turkey Gravy 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- French Quarter Cocktails 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Quiche Muffins 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Nutella Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Air Fryer Spanish Omelette 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana 4.6/5 (44 Votes)
- Coconut Milk Hot Chocolate 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spiced Rum Punch 4.6/5 (7 Votes)