Sirloin Tips and Mushrooms
1-1/4 Sirloin, cubed 1- inch
1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
3/4 lb. fresh mushrooms sliced
1/3 cup water or beef broth
1/2 cup dry red wine
1-1/2 tsp. soy sauce
2 tsp. Dijon style mustard
1 tsp. cornstarch
1/2 cup whipping cream (optional) can use Low fat milk
- 1-1/4 lbs. sirloin, cubed 1-inch
- 1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- 3/4 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/3 cup water or beef broth
- 1/2 cup dry and red wine
- 1-1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 2 tsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cu whipping cream (optional) can use Low Fat milk
- chopped parsley
Coat a wide skillet with non-stick pan spray. Brown
the meat. Add the garlic. As pieces brown, remove
to casserole with a cover.
Add 1/4 cup wine to the skillet. Saute the mushrooms
and add to the meat. (In a 1-quart covered casserole,
microcook wine and mushrooms on High 3-1/2-4 minutes.
stirring each minute)
Cover. Bake slowly at 275 degrees for 1-hour. until
meat is tender.
Meanwhile, add water or broth, remaining wine and soy
sauce to the pan in which the meat was browned.
Boil, stirring up the brownings until reduced to a glaze.
Blend the mustard, cornstarch and cream or (milk).
Add to the pan. Boil until thick.
Pour off juices from meat into the sauce in the pan.
Boil whisking until smooth and thick. Blend with the
meat. Sprinkle with parsely
You'll also love
- Make ahead frozen ravioli casserole 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pennsylvania Dutch Potato Filling 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sticky Honey Garlic Sauce 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Pork & Beans 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Sauerkraut Applesauce Sausage Beer... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Dog Food Recipe 6: Healthy Beef &... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Spicy Beef Chili for... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ribeye with Carmelized Mushrooms... 4/5 (1 Votes)