roasted garlic and dijion potato salad
The price is low, but the flavor is high ($1.11 per person).
- 2 lb red potatoes, skins on and scrubbed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise style dressing
- 1/4 cup whole grain dijion mustard
- 1 tbsp roasted garlic seasoning paste
- 1 tbsp capers, drained of juice
- 2 tbsp sundried tomatoes in oil , drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 stalks of celery, finely diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp coarsely chopped fresh dill
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
In a large saucepan, simmer potatoes in salted water over medium heat for 15min to 20min, depending on size. They should be just fork tender, do not over cook. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
Cut potatoes into 1inch pieces and while hot, add mayonnaise dressing, mustard, garlic paste, capers and sundried tomatoes. Mix gently to combine without breaking potatoes up too much.
Add celery, salt and pepper. Toss until just combined. Garnish with fresh dill and serve warm, or refrigerate and serve with 12 hours.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (871 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.6/5 (318 Votes)
- Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (298 Votes)