Mom's Banana Dessert
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar, or a little more if you like it sweeter
- 25 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, toasted
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
1.In a medium bowl, beat cream with an electric mixer until thickened. Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form.
2.Fill a large glass bowl with half of the cookie crumbs. Cover with half the banana slices and half the whipped cream. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with pecans and top with cherries, if desired.