Pressure Cooker Buttery Lima Beans & Bacon
Pressure cooking is a healthy way to cook dry beans, and even works without soaking in a pinch. These buttery lima beans and bacon make a great side dish!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup cooked bacon pieces
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 bag (16-ounce) frozen lima beans
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 10mins
Add butter, bacon and onion to cooker and heat on high or brown until onions beget to get translucent.
Add brown sugar and stir well.
Pour lima beans on top, then water. Lock lid on and cook on high for 8 minutes.
Perform quick release, salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Twinkie Dessert 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Marie Callender's Copycat BANANA... 3.9/5 (107 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Lentil Soup with... 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Beer-Infused Slow-Cooked Pork Belly 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Bone Broth ... beef, chicken or... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Chops with... 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Fettuccine Culi-Fredo with Brussel... 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Pumpkin & Cider Stove Top Mac n'... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)