Pressure Cooker Buttery Lima Beans & Bacon
Pressure cooking is a healthy way to cook dry beans, and even works without soaking in a pinch. These buttery lima beans and bacon make a great side dish!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup cooked bacon pieces
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 bag (16-ounce) frozen lima beans
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation time 2mins
Cooking time 10mins
Add butter, bacon and onion to cooker and heat on high or brown until onions beget to get translucent.
Add brown sugar and stir well.
Pour lima beans on top, then water. Lock lid on and cook on high for 8 minutes.
Perform quick release, salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- David Venable's All-American... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- E.D. Smith's Pumpkin Pie 3.8/5 (60 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Artichokes 3.8/5 (40 Votes)
- Taco Burger Sliders 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Fricassee Of Beef 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- SCONE - Cheddar, Bacon, and Chive... 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pork Chops and Caramelized Apples 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Chopped Corn & Black Bean Mason... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)