Lemon-Poppy Seed Cake
- 1 Box Betty Crocker SuperMoist Lemon cake mix
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Lemon Frosting
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat Oven to 325 degrees. Grease & flour 12-cup fluted tube cake pan, or spray with baking spray with flour.
Make cake batter as directed on box - except stir poppy seed into batter. Pour into pan.
Bake as directed on box for fluted tube pan. Cool in pan 15 minutes; turn upside down onto heatproof serving plate. Remove pan; cool cake completely, about 1 hour.
In microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered on medium (50%) 15 seconds. Spread over top of cake, allowing some to drizzle down side. Store loosely covered
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (893 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)
- Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing 4.5/5 (164 Votes)