Moist and delicious
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas (3 to 4 medium)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of one 9x5-inch or two 8x4-inch loaf pans with shortening.
2 In large bowl, stir sugar, butter, eggs, bananas and buttermilk until mixed. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until moistened. Stir in blueberries. Pour into pan.
3 Bake 9-inch pan about 1 hour 15 minutes, 8-inch pans 55 to 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Loosen sides of loaf from pan; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing. Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days, or refrigerate up to 10 days.
You'll also love
- Vidalia Onion Dip #2 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Supreme 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Roll with Cheese Filling... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Meatballs with California... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spiced Peach Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackberry Margaritas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chocolate Strawberry Streusel Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)