Blueberry French Toast Casserole
- 12 slices dry white bread, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- Pure maple or blueberry flavored syrup for topping
1. Cover the bottom of a well buttered 13x9x2 inch baking dish with half the bread cubes. Sprinkle cream cheese and blueberries over bread cubes. Arrange the remaining bread cubes over the blueberries.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs with milk and the 1/2 cup maple syrup. Carefully pour egg mixture over the bread mixture. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2-24 hours.
3. Bake, covered, in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake about 25 minutes more or until a knife comes out clean, and topping is puffed and golden brown.
Serve with warm maple syrup or blueberry flavored syrup.
You'll also love
- Turkey Stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mashed Butternut Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Skillet-Roasted Lima Beans with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cherry Bon Bon Cookie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Raspberry Smoothie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Stuffed French Toast 0/5 (0 Votes)