Peanut Butter Haystacks
Quick and easy no bake treats. Chocolate and peanut butters are the stars of this cookie, that come together with the melted marshmallows and crunchy chow mein noodles.
- 1/2 cup premier white OR semi-sweet or milk chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup La Choy® Chow Mein Noodles
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
Adapted from readyseteat.com
Place morsels and peanut butter in large microwave-safe container. Heat in microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until almost melted, stirring after 45 seconds. Then stir until smooth.
Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows. Stir until well coated.
Drop mixture by spoonful onto waxed paper-lined plate. Cool in freezer 10 minutes or until firm. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
12 servings (1 haystack each) Calories 97; Total Fat 6 g (Saturated Fat 2 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 60 mg; Carbohydrate 10 g; (Dietary Fiber 0 g, Sugars 7 g); Protein 2 g; Percent Daily Values*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.