Bacon-Wrapped Spam bites
- 16 strips fully cooked bacon
- 1 12-ounce can Spam, cut into 32 cubes
- 32 wooden toothpicks
- 1/2 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple juice
Preheat oven to 400F
Cut each bacon slice in half. Wrap bacon around each cube of spam;secure with a toothpick. Place in a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
In a bowl, combine mustard, brown sugar and apple juice;mix well. Drizzle over the bacon-wrapped Spam.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the bacon is crisp.
You'll also love
- Spam Fries & Kale Chips with... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Shoyu Chicken & Spam Musubi 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp-Stuffed Sweet Mini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- FOOD 52's SECRET INGREDIENT BEEF... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Barley Soup - Martha... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- THE BEST PORK TENDERLOIN 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts 0/5 (0 Votes)