Spiced Peach Bundt Cake
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 cups spiced peach butter
- (You could also use apple butter)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a bundt pan and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cardamom. In a separate bowl, beat together the peach butter, canola oil, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, and fold until all of the dry ingredients are moistened. Pour the batter into the bundt pan and bake for about 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean (or with a few wet crumbs).
Allow the cake to cool in the pan for 10 – 15 minutes. Then, invert onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.