Sweet Potato Lasagna
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded onion
- 2 boxes (10 oz each) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 1/2 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 6 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (1 1/2 cups)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a shallow 2-qt baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Mix soup, sour cream and onion in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, mix spinach, nutmeg and 3/4 cup soup mixture. Add potatoes to large bowl and toss to coat.
3. Layer 1/2 the potatoes over bottom of prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/3 the cheese, and top with the spinach mixture, 1/2 the remaining cheese and all the remaining potatoes. Cover dish tightly with foil.
4. Bake 1 hour 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced through the foil. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes to melt cheese.
You'll also love
- EASY, CHEESY NACHO BEEF DIP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel-Balsamic-Glazed Chicken... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CHICKEN Apple chicken stew 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blue Cheese and Bacon Mini Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Loaded Mashed Potato Bake Recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Yukon Gold and Sweet Potato Mash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE 0/5 (0 Votes)