- 2-3 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
1. Clean and peel potatoes. Turn potato on its side and cut into slices (about 1/2 inch thick). The thinner the better.
2. Put sliced potatoes into a pot of water. After putting potatoes into the water, bring water to a boil. Let potatoes cook in boiling water until soft. (Make sure not to cook potatoes too long. Test with a fork).
3. After potatoes are cooked, drain them.
4. In a pan, add the oil and put on MED heat. Put drained potatoes into the pan. Cook potatoes for about 15 minutes. Be sure to flip and turn potatoes every few minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, add onions. Cook until potatoes are browned.