Spinach Artichoke Crescent Wreath
Experiment with this recipe. A wide variety of ingredients can be combined for the filling. Try making a taco wreath, a chicken club wreath, a broccoli wreath, or even a breakfast wreath.
- 1 can artichokes hearts in water, drained and chopped
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c. red bell pepper, diced
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tbs. parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 pkgs. crescent dinner rolls
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 375.
In bowl, combine artichokes, spinach, mozzarella, feta, mushrooms, bell pepper, mayonnaise, garlic, and black pepper. Mix well.
On baking stone or pizza pan, arrange crescent rolls in a circle with the wide end towards the center (overlap each roll). Press the crescent rolls together where they overlap. There should be a 5 inch open inner circle.
Scoop mixture on top of the widest end of each triangle. Bring points of triangle over the filling and tuck under the wide ends of dough in the center ring.
Brush wit egg white. Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.