Smart Pork-Pasta Toss
serving size = 1-3/4 cups (425 mL)
- 220 g whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/4 cup Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped red onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup 25%-less-sodium chicken broth
- 6 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup Kraft 4 Cheese Italiano Light Shredded Cheese, divided
COOK spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 5 to 6 min. or until done, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
ADD remaining dressing, onions and garlic to skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until onions are crisp-tender. Add tomatoes; cook 1 min. Add broth and meat; stir. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
DRAIN spaghetti. Add to ingredients in skillet with the spinach and 1/2 cup cheese; mix lightly. Top with remaining cheese.