Taco Soup With Pork And Beans
- 1 lb. ground beef
- half a small onion finely diced
- 1 envelope dry taco seasoning
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp. red cayenne pepper
- 15-oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 15-oz. can pork and beans
- 46-oz. can tomato juice
- taco chips, crushed shredded cheese
- sour cream
1. Brown beef and onion in skillet. Drain. Place in slow cooker.
2. Stir in taco seasoning, brown sugar, and pepper. Add beans corn, pork, and beans and tomato juice. Mix well.
3. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours.
4. Garnish individual servings with taco chips, cheese and dollop of sour cream.