- 2 lbs beef stew meat
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 packet beef stew seasoning (I prefer
- 3 cups water
- 5 cups vegetables - carrots, potatoes, onion,
1) Coat 2 lbs. of cubed stew meat in flour. Heat 3 Tablespoons of oil in a deep skillet on medium heat.
Add beef; cook until browned on all sides.
2) Stir in a stew seasoning pack (I love McCormick's) and 3 cups of water.
3) Add 5 cups of fresh vegetables, such as potatoes, carrots, onions and celery. Bring to a boil and
simmer covered for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.