Chicken with Garlic, Basil, and Parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried basil, divided
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
Adapted from allrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon parsley and 1 teaspoon basil evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange chicken breast halves in the dish, and sprinkle evenly with garlic slices. In a small bowl, mix the remaining 2 teaspoons parsley, remaining 2 teaspoons basil, salt, and red pepper; sprinkle over the chicken. Top with tomato slices.
3. Bake covered in the preheated oven 25 minutes. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Amount Per Serving Calories: 150 | Total Fat: 3.1g