Banana Split Tart
By Nicole S
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted*
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free banana crème or French vanilla yogurt
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1 can (21 oz) strawberry pie filling
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 75mins
Heat oven to 375°F. Remove pie crusts from pouches; unroll 1 crust flat in center of ungreased large cookie sheet. Place second crust flat over first crust, matching edges and pressing to seal. With rolling pin, roll out into 14-inch round.
Fold 1/2 inch of crust edge under, forming border; press to seal seam. If desired, flute edge. Prick crust generously with fork.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
Spread 1/4 cup of the melted chocolate chips evenly over cooled baked crust. Spread yogurt over chocolate. Arrange banana slices on top of yogurt. Spread pie filling evenly over top. Arrange strawberries over pie filling. Drizzle remaining melted chocolate over top. Cut into wedges. Store in refrigerator.