Christmas Snack Mix
This Christmas snack mix serves a crowd and can be packaged up in decorative bags, boxes, or even mason jars, and gifted to family and friends during the holidays. This recipe is easy to make and you can really personalize it to your taste and whatever sweet flavors you are craving. Serve this at your next holiday party and even double or triple the recipe as needed.
- 24 ounces vanilla flavored candy coating (almond bark)
- 6 cups Kellogg's Crispix cereal
- 3 cups Christmas shaped pretzels
- 16 ounces M&M'S Peanut Butter Chocolate Candies, or Peanut Chocolate Candies, or Plain Chocolate Candies in Christmas Colors
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from cookingwithk.net
In a medium microwave safe bowl, melt vanilla flavored candy coating in the microwave for 2 to 4 minutes at 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted; set aside.
In a large bowl, add cereal, pretzels, and M&Ms. Pour melted candy coating over the cereal mixture. Using a large spatula to fold all together making sure not to break up the cereal to much. Once all the mixture is coated real well with the candy coating, pour out onto a baking sheet lined with waxed paper. Once cooled, break up into piece and store in an air tight container.
You'll also love
- Mom's Best Marshmallow & Coconut... 4.5/5 (49 Votes)
- Cheesecake Factory Steak Diane 3.7/5 (314 Votes)
- Creamy Rice Pudding 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Chocolate-Rum Truffle Torte 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Spinach Bacon Cheese Puffs 4.6/5 (41 Votes)
- Puerto Rican Fried Plantains 4.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Homemade Peppermint Marshmallows... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (51 Votes)