Creamed Chipped Beef
This is a comforting, easy meal for a cold, blustery day. You can find the dried beef in the grocery store with the pre-packaged lunch meats.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 2 1/2 ounces dried sliced beef, shredded
- 4 slices bread, toasted
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from food.com
Melt butter in medium saucepan. Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Stir in milk. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat. Add beef to cream sauce. Heat through.
Serve over toast.
You'll also love
- Hunan Chicken Recipe 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Vegan Apple Turnovers 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Knox Blocks Finger Jello 3.8/5 (452 Votes)
- Ground Beef Risotto 4.1/5 (46 Votes)
- Beef Braciole 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Jacques Pepin's Beef Stew in Red... 3.8/5 (93 Votes)
- Pull Apart Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Corned Beef Hash with Poached Eggs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)