Salmon Salad with Tofu
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 6 oz soft tofu
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Dash of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup diced celery stalks
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 7 oz canned salmon
Cream together the tofu, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and hot sauce until fairly smooth, and set aside.
In a medium bowl combine the celery, onion and salmon. Gently mix in the tofu mixture. Adjust seasoning.
Serve on whole wheat bread or inside a pita.
You'll also love
- Bear Grylls' Very Manly Blueberry... 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Apple Pie with Whiskey-Soaked... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- CLYDE'S CRAB CAKES RECIPE 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crab salad tarts 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Buttermilk Battered Fried Fish 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Catfish Batter 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Fish Pie with Prawn, smoked Salmon... 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
Review this recipe