Crab salad tarts
- 1 can (6oz) lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup shredded reduced fat swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup miracle whip light
- 2 tbsp finely chopped celery
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 pkg. (1.9 oz.) frozen miniature phyllo tart shell
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 38mins
1. In a small bowl, combine crabmeat, cheese, miracle whip light, celery, onion, parsley and pepper.
2. Spoon filling into tart shells. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months. or, place tart shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until shells are lightly browned. Serve warm.
3. To use frozen tarts: Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes or until lightly browned.