Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Over Rice
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 14oz can cream of chicken soup
- 14 oz can cheddar soup
- 14 oz can chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Cup sour cream
- 1 12 oz frozen bag broccoli florets or 4 cups fresh broccoli lightly steamed
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
1.Spray crockpot with cooking spray and put cream of chicken soup, cheddar soup, chicken broth, salt, cajun seasoning, and garlic salt into the crockpot. Stir the soups and seasonings together until smooth. Place the chicken in the bottom of the crockpot.
2.Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or high 3 hours. The last 30 minutes of cooking, shred the chicken with two forks and add the broccoli, sour cream, and cheese. Cook for about 30 more minutes until the broccoli is tender and heated through.
3.Serve over white rice and garnish with more shredded cheese if desired