Grilled chicken and Corn Tortilla
- Grilled Chicken & Corn Quesadilla (Serves 6)
- 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 Lb Chicken Breast, boneless & skinless
- 2 Ears Fresh Corn
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 Cups Jack Cheese, grated
- 6 Flour Tortillas
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Preheat grill.
2. Season chicken breasts with 1 tsp of salt, brush grill with oil and grill corn and chicken breasts for a total of 8 minutes until juicy and cooked through.
3. Allow chicken and corn to cool, then remove the kernels from the corn and dice the chicken into small cubes.
4. Place the chicken and corn into a bowl along with the remaining ingredients and toss to combine.
5. Lower the heat on your grill and place a 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture onto one side of the tortilla and fold over.
6. Grill the stuffed tortilla for 2 minutes on each side, being careful not to burn the tortilla.
7. Continue to make the remaining quesadillas.
8. Slice into triangles and serve.