Turkey Smoked Sausage Pasta Skillet
An easy, tasty pasta dinner made with real ingredients—no flavor packets here! Smoked turkey sausage, rigatoni, green peppers, and tomato sauce.
- 1 (13-ounce) package smoked turkey sausage, sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano-No Salt Added, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 8 ounces dry rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from readyseteat.com
Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add sausage; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until sausage is browned lightly.
Add bell pepper; cook 2 minutes more. Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, water and pasta; stir to combine. Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook 15 minutes or until pasta is tender. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Sweet and Savory Spinach Crepes 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Popcorn-Pretzel Chunks Party Mix 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Chanterelles with Sage, Roasted... 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Harvest Pork from PlatterTalk.Com 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Penne Carbonara 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Lasagne - Barefoot Contessa's... 3.6/5 (125 Votes)
- WW Turkey Stuffed Bell Peppers 3.7/5 (54 Votes)
- Pasta Carbonara with Sausage,... 3.7/5 (62 Votes)