Popcorn-Pretzel Chunks Party Mix
- 4 4
- cups Vanilla Chex® cereal
- 3 3
- cups popped popcorn
- 1 1
- cup fish-shaped pretzel crackers
- 2 2
- tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 1
- jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 1/2
- cup candy-coated milk chocolate pretzels
Spray very large microwavable bowl with cooking spray. Mix cereal, popcorn and pretzel crackers in bowl.
In medium microwavable bowl, microwave marshmallow crème and butter uncovered on High about 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds, until crème and butter are melted and can be stirred smooth.
Stir, pour over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture is glazed. Cool 5 minutes; stir in candies. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Break into chunks. Store covered.