Chicken Noodle Casserole
- 12 oz. egg noodles (medium)
- [12 oz. =6 cups]
- 2 cans drained chicken, turkey, or tuna
- [can use cooked chicken breast]
- 1 c. mayonnaise or miracle whip
- 2 c. chopped celery
- 2/3 c. chopped onion
- 2 t. salt
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1 c. skim milk
Cook noodles until tender and drain. Combine noodles, meat, miracle whip, celery, onion, and salt. Blend soup and milk together and add to noodle mixture. Put into a pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. (Can heat on top of stove on very low heat until heated through. The vegetables will be crunchy.
This makes a lot so you can half every thing and still have plenty!