Ham & Cheese Gnocchi
Creamy, cheesy, and delicious ham and cheese gnocchi with peas. A perfect dinner for a cool evening. Serve with some hot crusty bread.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups diced onion, about 1 whole onion
- 12 ounces ham, diced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) package potato gnocchi
- 1 cup baby sweet peas, frozen
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheese (Swiss, Monterey Jack, Gruyere, or Pepper Jack)
Adapted from kevinandamanda.com
Melt the butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until softened and golden brown. Add the ham and continue to cook until lightly browned.
Add the chicken broth and water and bring to a simmer. Add the gnocchi, stir well, and cover and cook for 5 minutes until the gnocchi is tender. Stir in the peas, cream, and plenty of salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle the cheese over the top and broil until golden and bubbly, about 3 minutes. Enjoy!!
You'll also love
- Josh Brolin’s Peach Pie from... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Spinach and Egg Breakfast Wrap... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Linguine with Shrimp, Asparagus... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Teriyaki Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Baked Penne with Sausage,... 4.2/5 (65 Votes)
- Lobster Gnocchi 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
Review this recipe