Bacon Cheeseburger Burger Bombs
- What you’ll need for 16 Bites:
- 1 can of Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits (8 count)
- Frozen and FULLY COOKED Mini Meatballs
- 1 lb. Bacon
- 1/2 lb. of Cheddar Cheese in a block
- Oil for frying..I used Canola
Defrost the mini meatballs and genly insert a small square of Cheddar into the conter of it. Set them aside.
Cut each Biscuit in half and roll it into a ball and then gently roll it into a circle.
Place one stuffed meatball into the Biscuit Dough and wrap it up, making sure to seal it very well.
Wrap the stuffed dough with a slice of Bacon and secure it with a toothpick.
Fry them in small batches, until they’re golden and the Bacon is done.
REMOVE the toothpicks and drain them on some paper towel.
Serve them with a side of slice Jalapeños, some Ketchup & Mustard…OR Cheese Sauce for dipping, sit back and listen for all of the compliments!