Rosemary Chicken Wings
- 10 chicken wings, cleaned
- 5 Tbs. of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. of minced garlic
- 2 Tbs. of dried rosemary
- 2 oz. of garlic cloves
- 1 white onion
- 4 Tbs. of unsalted butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Garnish: Ciabatta bread and reggiano cheese
method of Preparation:
-Start by marinating the chicken wings with olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper. Let this sit in the fridge for about two hours.
-In the meantime, Chef Danny likes to make a little roasted garlic. First, drizzle olive oil on a sheet pan, and then add garlic cloves and bake them for about 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
-Next, prepare an onion topping. Sauté chopped onions with unsalted butter and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
-Now place the chicken wings in a baking pan, add the roasted garlic and onion topping over the top. Bake the wings in a 375 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Make sure to turn over the wings halfway through the cooking process.
-At the restaurant, Chef Danny likes to finish the wings in his coal oven. But at home, you can finish them in your oven broiler for a few minutes.
You'll also love
- Italian Meatloaf 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Jalapeno Poppers 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- No Yolks Chicken Skillet 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Down Home Chicken and Noodles 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Deep Fried Buffalo Chicken Skewers 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Roll... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)