- 1 cup water
- 2 bags (12 oz each) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Niblets frozen corn
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 4 oz 1/3-less-fat (Neufchatel) cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup fat-free half & half
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 medium green onions, sliced (2 Tbsp)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
1) In 3-qt saucepan, heat water to boiling.
2) Add corn and bell pepper. Cover, reduce heat to medium.
3) Cook 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally until vegetables are tender. Drain, return to saucepan.
4) Stir in all remaining ingredients except onions.
5) Cover, cook, stirring frequently until heated and mixture is well blended.
6) Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with green onions.