No Bake Munchkins / Chocolate Coconut Balls
There are lots of desserts that need a long time to make, but with no bake munchkins, you need less than an hour to prepare and only a minute to devour. Enjoy!
- 1 (14.4-ounce) package chocolate-flavored graham cracker cookies
- 1 can condensed milk
- Mini marshmallows, optional
- 1 cup shredded coconut, or powdered sugar, for rolling
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from wikihow.com
Slowly crush your graham crackers into fine pieces. Pour in 1/4 cup condensed milk.
Make some small balls with the graham cracker mixture. Add marshmallows to the mixture. Roll your munchkin balls into the shredded coconut or powdered sugar.
Chill for several hours before eating
You'll also love
- No Bake Coconut Balls 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Trish Yearwood's Key Lime Cake 4/5 (45 Votes)
- Steak with Scallops in Champagne... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Cranberry-Orange Scones 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Coconut Curry Lentil Soup with... 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Creamy Cheesy Corn Casserole 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Mounds Traditional Coconut Cream... 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Olallieberry Pie & The Barefoot... 4/5 (24 Votes)