No Bake Coconut Balls
No Bake Coconut Balls are easy to make and perfect for the coconut lover in your life. So pretty for a holiday cookie tray!
- 1 (18 ounce) bag vanilla sandwich cookies
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 2 to 3 cups shredded coconut, unsweetened
Adapted from superfreegift.com
In a food processor, blend cookies until small crumbs form. Add cream cheese and coconut extract and blend until smooth, like a dough. Using a teaspoon, form into rounds, about 1 inch in size and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Pour coconut onto a cutting board and roughly chop into smaller size. Roll each ball into coconut, coating well on all sides. Place on prepared baking sheet and continue with remaining balls. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- New Potatoes in White Sauce 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Pork Lo Mein 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Buttercream 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Amish Strawberry Shortcake 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Coconut Cupcakes 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Homemade Raffaello Coconut Balls #2 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- No Bake Munchkins / Chocolate... 3.8/5 (71 Votes)