Holly Leaves Cupcakes
How adorable! These Holly Leaves Cupcakes work perfectly for a holiday get together. Not only do they bring in the Christmas spirit, they taste awesome!
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Garland Green Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 cup Pillsbury® Funfetti® Rudolph Red Vanilla Flavored Frosting
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 120mins
Adapted from pillsburybaking.com
Heath oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups.
Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Frost cupcakes with white frosting. Sprinkle immediately with candy bits from frosting around edge. Fill decorating bag fitted with leaf tip half full with green frosting. Fill another decorating bag fitted with small round tip with red frosting. Pipe green frosting starting in center of cupcake, to edge of cupcake to create a leaf. Make two more leaves, one on each side. Pipe red frosting to make three dots at base of leaves for berries.